LEVEL FUNDED / RETURN OF PREMIUM HEALTH INSURANCE
Why Altrua Health Sharing Ministry?
No Obamacare Tax Penalties
Large PPO Multiplan Nationwide Network
Low Monthly Contribution Amounts from $100 for Single to $504 for a Family
Stable Rates due to Healthy participants
$2,000,000.00 of coverage
$35 Doctors office visits 6 per year per person
Maternity coverage available
If you are here, looking for a positive solution to the rising costs of spiraling Obamacare Health Insurance plans, then you have come to the right place.
Established in 1999, Altrua Ministries, dba Altrua HealthShare, is a 501(c)(3) recognized Health Care Sharing Ministry Every day, thousands discover Health Care Sharing Ministries as a positive solution to health insurance. Sharing ministries similar to Altrua HealthShare have been around for nearly thirty years, and billions of dollars of health care needs have been shared in by fellow members.
Insurance Products & Services
We specialize in the following
We offer a free evaluation for all products and services. If for some reason the coverage you have is better than what we can provide we will be the first to let you know.
“When you do what’s right you can’t go wrong!”
Proud Sponsors Of:
Meet The Agents of Phoenix Life Insurance
Master General Agent and specializes in Medicare, Individual Family Plans.
Health insurance agent, office manager and customer support specialist.
Licensed agent specializing in Commercial Group Health, Individual Health, Medicare Plans.
Stacie specializes in Group Health, Individual Health, Life Insurance and Medicare.
Frank is licensed and specializes in Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Annuities.
Troy specializes in Group Health, Individual Health, Life Insurance and Medicare.
Steve’s knowledge of Life Insurance, Annuities, Health Insurance, Employee Enhanced Benefits for Individuals and Groups including Medicare for Seniors.
She is a licensed Health and Life agent who strives to provide exceptional customer service and information to every client and employee she interacts with.
Group Account Coordinator and better half of Team Gabbard
Our Client Reviews
“Mr. Marble was very informative regarding Medicare and how the plans worked and was extremely knowledgeable about health insurance in general.”
“When I needed to find a good Medicare supplement program Lynn and his crew were recommended to me by my business insurance provider. Lynn personally took the time to prepare a number of options, then explained each one to me, and how it would work in tandem with Medicare. He has also assisted several of my friends and coworkers since then. I am proud to recommend him.”
BRUCE D KLIPP
“Terrific insurance brokerage, it’s great to have a professional insurance agent to to help guide me, insurance can be complicated.”
Our Service Areas
Scottsdale Health Insurance
To obtain the proper health insurance in Scottsdale, you might think there are a lot of holes to jump through. Making sure that you have the proper health coverage and making sure that everything is taken care of is essential to successfully finding the right coverage. The agents at Phoenix Health Insurance can help find the right plan for you.
Tempe Health Insurance
Getting the right coverage in Tempe can really be a burden if you don’t have the proper help and assistance. Make sure that you have all the help you need and come to Phoenix Health Insurance. Our agents are expertly trained to help you find the right policy that fits your needs and is affordable and doable for your future. Phoenix Health Insurance can help you!
East Valley Health Insurance
Shopping around for health insurance can be tricky and exhausting. Making sure you get the right policy and being able to afford it is probably at the top of your requirements. Luckily, Phoenix Health Insurance has plenty of coverage for East Valley areas like Mesa, Gilbert, and Chandler. Get the coverage and policy you need with Phoenix Health Insurance.
West Valley Health Insurance
If you are looking for the right health insurance policy, Phoenix Health Insurance can help you find the one with the right coverage and at an affordable price. With coverage spanning the West Valley such as Goodyear, Buckeye, Glendale, Peoria, Avondale, and Surprise, the agents at Phoenix Health Insurance will find you the exact policy you need.
Our Health Insurance Blog
New IRS Rules For Employers Regarding Health Insurance
Last year, the IRS spelled out how it would treat employer contributions to employees to help them buy coverage on their own. More recently, it reiterated its position in Q&A format. The question the IRS posed to itself:
What are the consequences to the employer if the employer does not establish a health insurance plan for its own employees, but reimburses those employees for premiums they pay for health insurance (either through a qualified health plan in the marketplace or outside the marketplace)?
Employer Payment Plans
In answering its own question, the IRS characterized such arrangements as “employer payment plans.” These are different from health reimbursement accounts (HRA’s) and healthcare flexible spending accounts (FSA’s).
The IRS considers employer payment plans as group health plans, subject to the provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), including the ban on annual limits for essential health benefits and the requirement for full coverage of preventive health services. But, even if employees bought coverage which featured those benefits, employer payment plans “cannot be integrated with individual policies to satisfy the market reforms,” according to the IRS.
The penalty for having an employer payment plan would make it prohibitively expensive. Specifically, employers could be subject to an excise tax as high as $100 per day per employee (that is, $36,500 per year per employee).
The IRS and the Department of Labor also take the position that an HRA cannot be integrated with “individual market coverage or with an employer plan which provides coverage through individual policies” without violating the ACA. However, HRA’s and healthcare FSA’s can still be used to help employees pay for “excepted” benefits, including vision, dental, accident, long-term care and automobile medical payment coverage.
Another form of health coverage, not subject to ACA requirements, which employers can help employees buy beginning in 2015 without being penalized is “wraparound coverage.” That’s basic health insurance to supplement a standard health plan which meets ACA requirements. This coverage cannot cost more than 15 percent of the cost of the basic health plan offered to your employees, however.
If you are still determined to get out from between your employees and their health plan coverage, you could avoid the “employer payment plan” penalties by simply giving employees a pay raise sufficient to subsidize their health benefits to the degree you want and can afford.
Keep in mind, however, you will be subject to higher payroll taxes, and since this income is taxable to employees, the amount of the raise they’ll have available to buy health coverage will be reduced by their added tax liability. Also, workers may eventually forget why they got the raise, and consider themselves employees of a company that doesn’t value its workers enough to offer health benefits.
Finally, if you are large enough to be subject to the ACA’s employer mandate, the salary increase tactic won’t allow you to avoid the penalty for not providing health coverage.
Your Team at Phoenix Health Insurance
IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM YOUR BROKER ABOUT YOUR 2016 HEALTH INSURANCE
2016 Is shaping up to be the most challenging year we have ever seen in the Individual Health Insurance Market in Arizona. Due to massive losses sustained by every carrier in AZ there will be huge changes this year so please take a few minutes to read this update.
So what is happening with the Individual Health Insurance Market?
1. Blue Cross Blue Shield lost over $90 million and as a result will no longer offer any PPO plans for 2016 except for those people who have grandfathered plans that were written before 01/01/2014. Over 77,000 people will be getting a letter notifying them that their coverage will no longer be available. Blue Cross Blue Shield of AZ will only offer HMO plans in 2016. The average rate increases for theses HMO plans will be around 29% compared to last year’s same HMO plans. Current HMO members may want to either increase their deductibles to save money or look elsewhere because the Blue Cross Alliance and Select network plans will still be some of the most competitive in Maricopa County.
2. Health Net of Arizona lost a reported $86 million dollars and will follow the lead of Blue Cross and will drop all PPO’s except for one basic Bronze plan that we will not be selling. They will no longer be offering their benefit rich Platinum $750 deductible or Gold $1500 deductible plans. These two plans represented 90% of the plans that we at Phoenix Health Insurance sold for Health Net. Health Net’s prices also increased on average 21% for remaining HMO plans.
3. Meritus only lost $16 million and is our states only local CO-OP and was a very good option that provided predictable benefits along with some of the lowest prices. Unfortunately last week the Department of Insurance placed Meritus into Receivership, which means that unless something can be worked out in the next week or so all 58,000 Meritus customers should plan on finding a new home for 2016. This is unfortunate as some believe that this is a political move but you can view more about this here http://www.meritusaz.com/content/meritus-frequently-asked-questions-faqs.
4. Assurant was the first recorded casualty this year with losses exceeding over $120 million dollars. They announced that after 102 years in the health insurance market they would be closing its doors for individual health as of the middle of 2015. Assurant was the ONLY OPTION for MAYO CLINIC that we had here in Arizona.
So how do I find a new plan for 2016?
1. Off Exchange: Visit our new website phxhealthinsurance.com and click on the Health Insurance Quote Now button. This is a custom quote link that will allow you to compare and apply.
2. On Exchange: You have to use the www.healthcare.gov and please check the box that says you are working with a broker and enter 15856993 in the NPN Number. It is a small box in the first section of the application that you have to click on.
*OR quote our top 3 carriers for 2016 one at a time
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona quote link: Click here
Cigna quote Link: Click here
Health Net Quote Link: Click here
Due to the overwhelming nature of having 752 clients who all need to replace their plans within 37 days we simply cannot deliver the same one to one service that we have been able to provide in the past. We hope that you will use these tools to purchase your 2016 plan so that we may continue to be your agent of record and serve you throughout the years to come. I appreciate any feedback that you have and hope that you will email us with what plan you have selected so that we may follow up on it for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding and please email or call 623-516-8300 for more direction.
Sincerely, Lynn Marble and your team at Phoenix Health Insurance
Your Team at Phoenix Health Insurance